Get Your Edge at Medical Careers Institute
Medical Careers Institute, the School of Health Science at ECPI University, is focused on providing the most up-to-date and relevant curriculum available in the health and medical fields. We excel in offering students the opportunity to fast track their career and earn a Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 years or their Associate’s Degree in 1.5 years or sooner through our year-round schedule.
Here's What MCI Offers
- Convenient. Classes available on-campus (day or evening). Some classes also available online.
- Focused Programs. Enables you to graduate quickly.
- Graduate Employment Services. To help you develop a plan and conduct a job search.
- Small Class Sizes. Means more individual attention for you.
- Effective Instruction. Taught by faculty with the academic background and "real world" experience … in labs with equipment commonly found in industry.
- Hands-On Learning. Through externships and clinical experience.
- Financial Aid. Available for those who qualify.
- Approved for VA/TA. Including NEXStep.
- Accreditation. Medical Careers Institute is the School of Health Science of ECPI University. ECPI University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters degrees and diploma programs.
Medical Careers Institute Program Fields
Medical Careers Institute, the School of Health Science at ECPI University, is focused on providing the most up-to-date and relevant curriculum available in the health and medical fields.
School of Health Science
- Healthcare Administration
- Dental Assistant
- Health Information Management
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administration
- Medical Assistant
- Physical Therapy
- Surgical Technology
*Program fields may vary by campus location. For information on ECPI programs’ success, cost, and other important facts, see ecpi.edu/programs.
Medical Careers Institute has campus locations in the following areas:
ECPI University has campus locations in the following areas:
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
- Richmond Moorefield
- Richmond Emerywood
- Northern Virginia
- MCI also offers a wide variety of degree programs fully Online!
Military and Veteran's Education at ECPI University
ECPI encourages all Active Duty, Reservist, and Veterans using Veterans Benefits to visit the VA website and carefully evaluate your options and benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill and the new Post 9/11GI Bill and other available programs before making a decision.
- On-Base and Off-Base Locations
- GI Bill, TA and ECPI Military Scholarships
- Military Partnerships including; NCPDLP, NCPACE, Air Force AU-ABC, and more!
- Education options for Non-Degree Seeking Students
What Can Career Services Do For YOU?
Our career services team works with students both before and after they graduate. Before entering the job market, students can count on career advisors for guidance on:
- Career Fairs
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Techniques
- Salary Negotiation Skills
- Graduate Employment Assistance
We Offer Financial Assistance for Those Who Qualify...
Financial assistance is available to help students pay for their education. Student aid is awarded based on the applicant's need. Financial aid programs include Federal Pell Grant, Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Parental Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS), Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), Federal Perkins Loan and Federal Work Study.
Other financial assistance programs include:
- Grants and Federal Student Loan Programs
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Virginia Employment Commission Grants
- Job Location and Development