Imagine America $1,000
The Imagine America Military Award Program (MAP) is a national aid program established by the Imagine America Foundation.
- $1,000 career education award
- Available to any qualified active duty, honorably discharged, or retired military veteran of any United States military service branch
- For degree programs at a participating career colleges, including ECPI University.
For more information and to apply click here.
LDRSHIP Award $5,000
This program recognizes exceptional students who have served their country and who are enrolled in an Imagine America participating college, including ECPI University.
In addition to the requirements of the Initial Imagine America Award, these applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled and have a graduation date after 12/31/2008
- Maintain a 3.5 or higher GPA
- Have a 95% or higher attendance record
- Be recommended by faculty representative
Click here for additional information, including an application.
DoD Support Scholarship
ECPI University has established a special academic scholarship program to support DOD Service Personnel who have been severely injured while in armed conflict.
The Scholarship is available for service members, their spouses and dependent children. Click here to learn more about eligibility, how the scholarship is applied, or to apply.
Career Advancement Accounts (CAA)
Co-sponsored by the Department of Labor and the Department of Defense, the Career Advancement Account is designed to help military spouses get the training and education they need to persist through multiple relocations.
The basics of this limited time program include:
- $3,000 per year for two years
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA to receive money in year two
- Paid by each class and includes tuition, books and fees
The details can be found through the links below, however an overview is that the:
- Applicant must be a spouse of an Active Duty service member
- The military member must be stationed at:
- California: Camp Pendleton (Marine Corps); Naval Base San Diego Metro (Navy)
- Colorado: Fort Carson (Army); Peterson AFB (Air Force)
- Florida: Eglin AFB (Air Force); Hurlburt Field (Air Force); NAS Jacksonville (Navy)
- Georgia: Fort Benning (Army)
- Hawaii: Hickam AFB (Air Force); Kaneohe Bay (Marine Corps); Pearl Harbor (Navy); Schofield Barracks (Army)
- Maine: NAS Brunswick (Navy)
- North Carolina: Fort Bragg (Army); Pope AFB (Air Force)
- Washington: McChord AFB (Air Force); Fort Lewis (Army); Naval Base Kitsap (Navy)
- The money may be used to complete (some limits and restrictions apply) Licensure, Certification, Associates, Baccalaureate
- Must complete the degree, certification or licensure by Sept.1, 2010
- All ECPI Online degrees are included in the approved list of degrees, which include IT, Accounting, Criminal Justice and Business Administration. Most ECPI degrees offered on campus are also included.