ECPI University Announces Campus Discovery Day
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 30, 2012 2:44 PM
CONTACT: DAVID BRANDT, DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS, 757.213.3613
Learn How Industry-Driven Curriculum Transforms Education and Career Prospects
Virginia Beach, VA – ECPI University, including its School of Health Science, Medical Careers Institute, is pleased to announce Campus Discovery Day open houses to be held at all campus locations throughout Hampton Roads on Saturday, April 21, 2012 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- See exciting interactive demonstrations
- Tour the campuses
- Meet with faculty and staff
- Observe the hands-on learning environment
- Explore future career education goals in the technology, business, criminal justice and medical arenas
Prospective students will learn how they can earn a Bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an Associate’s in 1.5 years through ECPI’s convenient year-round schedule.
ECPI’s Online Education campus will also be participating in Campus Discovery Day through Live Chat, Interactive Information, and Video Chat sessions from 10am to 4pm. This will enable those interested in pursuing an online degree to interact with the online campus team.
For more information about Campus Discovery Day, please visit:
http://landing.medical.edu/rsvp or http://landing.ecpi.edu/rsvp.
Hampton Roads campus locations include:
- ECPI University, 5555 Greenwich Road, Virginia Beach
- MCI, 5501 Greenwich Road, Virginia Beach
- ECPI University, 1001 Omni Boulevard, Suite 100, Newport News
- MCI, 1001 Omni Boulevard, Suite 200, Newport News
FILED UNDER: ECPI UNIVERSITY, NEWPORT NEWS, VA, PRESS RELEASES, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA