Why ECPI University?
Once you decide to become part of the expanding and exciting world of technology, business, criminal justice, health science, or culinary, selecting the university to best meet your needs and goals is clearly one of your most important decisions. ECPI University understands the aspirations of people who want a direct route toward their careers goals.
Find out if ECPI is Right For You!
Come in and sit down with one of our Admissions Advisors. You’ll learn about ECPI and see our commitment to providing the people, the environment, and the equipment needed to keep our students in step with today’s workplace. Or submit an inquiry, and learn firsthand how ECPI can help you achieve your goals.
Specializing in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for 45 years – A leading private university offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree and diploma programs. Continuing Education certification programs are also available.
Classes available on-campus (weekday, evening, or weekend1) and online.
Focused Programs and Schedules - Zero to Bachelor's in 2.5
Earn your Bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or your Associate’s in 1.5 through our year-round schedule.
- In each of the last 10 years: Top 5 – Computer & Information Sciences and Top 10 – Engineering-Related Technologies
- In 2011: Top 3 – Health Professions & Related Clinical Sciences
- In 2011: Top 7 – Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research & Clinical Nursing
ECPI University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters degrees and diploma programs.
Friendly and Knowledgeable Professionals to Help You
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Available for those who qualify.
Graduate Employment Services
To assist you in developing your job search strategy. Graduates hired by more than 3,800 employers throughout the USA.
Hands-On Interactive Learning
Taught by faculty who have the academic background and real world experience.
Small Class Sizes and Individualized Attention
Equipment Commonly Found in Industry
Externships and Clinical Experience3
To help you “hit the ground running”
Industry Driven Curriculum Developed Through Ongoing Employer Feedback
- Approved for Veterans Benefits and Tuition Assistance including MyCAA
- Yellow Ribbon Participating School
- SOC and NCPACE Participating University
- Selected - Top 15% Military Friendly Schools 20134
- Nationally Ranked 1st – Best for Veterans5
- Selected - Top Military-Friendly Colleges & Universities 2012 – 3rd Year6