- Receive hands-on culinary training while studying the science behind nutrition and dietary management.
- Prepare for a career incorporating culinary nutrition techniques throughout the food service industry.
- Learn to utilize food as a means of therapy to improve wellness.
The Culinary Arts program:
- Provides standards-based, hands-on training.
- Emphasizes basic professional culinary skills.
- Includes student externships throughout the program to build your experience and resume.
The Baking & Pastry Arts program:
- Study methods and techniques used throughout the baking and pastry industry.
- Develop and execute recipes for small and large production levels.
- Learn to effectively collaborate with team members to achieve success.
Featured CIV Videos
Look What's Cookin'! View the videos below to see our Chef-Instructors in action!
High School Scholarship Opportunities
Friday, December 9, 2016 EARLY ACTION SCHOLARSHIP
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 DECATHLON APPLICATION
Friday, May 12, 2017 HEAD-START SCHOLARSHIP
When Did You Know...
That Culinary Arts Was Your Passion?
Earn Your Associate’s Degree in less than 15 Months through our Year-round Schedule
Prefer to Spend Time Dining at Home and Need Fresh Ideas?
Casual Gourmet cooking courses are the Home Chefs’ answer to taking their culinary repertoire to the next level! The recipe for our cooking classes is simple: combine an industry-seasoned Chef Instructor with a small group of foodies in a professional teaching kitchen loaded with ingredients. ... Visit Casual Gourmet.com