Attention Rad Techs
Earn your ARRT - CT Certification
Interested in Getting a CT Certification for Radiologic Technology?
Complete the information below and a representative from the program will contact you soon.
- Convenient Online Asynchronous Program Delivery
- 3 courses (8 credits total):
- Sectional Anatomy* (4 credit)
- Specialized Imaging Modalities* (3 Credit)
- CT Exam Prep* (1 credit)
- Students must have 75% exams completed prior to enrolling in this course
- 125 performed CT from the 6 categories**
Students must complete the procedures, and take the CT Certification exam, within 2 years of completing the Sectional Anatomy & Specialized Imaging Modalities courses. (This does not include the exam prep.)
* Students complete 125CT, at the facility, while enrolled in the 3 courses; 75% procedures to be completed PRIOR to enrolling in the Exam Prep course
** Verified by an ARRT registered technologist.
- Employee/Student performs CT at facility under verifier (preceptor) supervision
- Employee/Student documents procedure on log, verifier initials log
- Logs are submitted to course shell weekly
- Employee/Student enters procedures into portal