Invest In Yourself
At ECPI University, we understand that paying for college can be a challenge, but it shouldn’t be an obstacle to your success. That’s why we take a comprehensive approach to helping bridge the affordability gap. Our goal is to help make college expenses both affordable and predictable.
Begin Earning Sooner
Accelerated programs don’t just save you time, they also save you money. At ECPI University you can graduate faster, which means you can enter your career field much sooner. While your peers are still in 4-year schools paying for tuition, books and room & board, you could be earning a salary and gaining valuable experience in the workforce. The average time to graduation is 2.6 years* at ECPI University vs. 5.1 years* as the median for traditional 4 year colleges. How much is your time worth?
Value of in demand skills
Science, technology, engineering, math, and healthcare, or STEM + H, are some of the most in demand career fields. That is why ECPI University specializes in offering programs in these areas. When you learn a skill employers are looking for, you can expect to have more opportunities when searching for a career.
In 2017, LinkedIn did a report on the industries with the highest median annual wages. Check out the list to the right.*
Financial assistance is available to help students pay for their education. Student aid is awarded based on the applicant’s need. Financial aid programs include Federal Pell Grant, Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Parental Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS), Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), Federal Perkins Loan and Federal Work Study.
Other financial assistance programs include:
- Grants and Federal Student Loan Programs
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Virginia Employment Commission Grants
- Veterans Benefits
- Job Location and Development
- Tuition Assistance Student Loan Program (TASL)
Want to know what your annual estimated tuition and fees would be for ECPI University? Use this free Financial Planning Tool. Simply click this button, fill out the simple form and get your results NOW!
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Computer and Information Science $8,292 Electronics Engineering Technology $8,292 Mechanical Engineering Technology $8,292 Master of Science in Information Systems $6,480 Systems Engineering Master $6,480 Master of Science in Cybersecurity $6,480
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Practical Nursing $8,964 AAS Nursing $9,450 RN to BSN $6,648 BS to BSN* $10,908* Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) $8,592 Master of Science in Nursing $6,480 MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner $4,896
* BS to BSN Tuition Cost is per Quarter.
- Health Science
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester AAS Emergency Medical Services $5,256 BS Radiologic Sciences $6,960 Dental Assisting $6,960 Medical Assisting $6,960 Health Information Management $6,960 Healthcare Administration $7,428 Surgical Technology $8,292 Diagnostic Medical Sonography $9,264 Physical Therapist Assistant $9,264 Massage Therapy $527.50* Medical Radiography $9,264
* Massage Therapy Tuition Cost is per Credit Hour.
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester BS Business Administration $7,968 BS Organizational Leadership $7,968 MS Management $6,480 MS Business Administration $6,480
- Criminal Justice
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Criminal Justice $7,140
- Culinary Arts
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Food Service Management $6,960 Culinary Arts $8,292 Culinary Arts and Applied Nutrition $8,292 Baking and Pastry Arts $8,292
*Programs offered at the Northern Virginia campus are an additional $228 per semester.
At other colleges, fees can sometimes add 10-30% to the total cost of your education. At ECPI University, we keep our fee’s low and tell you about them up-front.
|Technology Fee: Only $450 ($510 Nursing ADN and Pratical Nursing / $285 for graduate programs, $342 for MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner)|
|The Technology fee includes the use of mobile computing devices, learning platforms, technology support, and other technology equipment necessary to complete courses.|
|Use of textbooks and electronic textbooks for the time needed to complete your courses is provided at no cost. If you wish to permanently own your textbooks, you may purchase them from ECPI University’s bookstore, or any other retailer you choose.|
- Additional Fees for Undergraduate Students
- Application Fee, one-time non-refundable fee: $45
- Registration Fee: $55
- Background Check Fee (applicable programs): Varies
- High School, GED or College Transcript Request: Fee Varies
- Additional Fees for Graduate Students
- Application Fee, one-time non-refundable fee: $50
- Transcript Fee, per copy: $10 for urgent handling, $6 Parchment - shipping varies, and $5 for normal processing
- Certification Fee: $15 per certification (limit two)
- Credit Reinstatement Fee: $250/credit
- Preparatory/Foundational Course(s): $250 per credit, after Graduate Admissions review. Student may be required to take one or more foundational courses
- MBA Fast Track course(s): $100 per course
- Master’s Preparatory course(s) are billed at the undergraduate Technology Fee rate.
Ways to make college more affordable
- Explore Tuition Reimbursement – Much of ECPI University’s success has been built upon its relationships with employers. Many of them have been so pleased with the graduates they have hired that they now offer all of their employees the opportunity to attend ECPI University. Contact the admissions office to see if your employer participates.
- Scholarships – We offer a variety of scholarships to help fund the cost of your education. In 2017, ECPI University awarded more than $9 million to our students. Please visit our scholarship page for more information.
- Talk with an ECPI University Student Finance Advisor – Need help exploring your options? ECPI University Student Finance Advisors are experts in their field. They can help you with the search.