Invest In Yourself
At ECPI University, we understand that paying for college can be a challenge, but it shouldn’t be an obstacle to your success. That’s why we take a comprehensive approach to helping bridge the affordability gap. Our goal is to help make college expenses both affordable and predictable.
Begin Earning Sooner
Accelerated programs don’t just save you time, they also save you money. At ECPI University you can graduate faster, which means you can enter your career field much sooner. While your peers are still in 4-year schools paying for tuition, books and room & board, you could be earning a salary and gaining valuable experience in the workforce. The average time to graduation is 2.6 years* at ECPI University vs. 5.1 years* as the median for traditional 4 year colleges. How much is your time worth?
Fixed Tuition Pledge
We know that life can be full of surprises. The cost of your education should not be one of them. ECPI University locks in your annual tuition rate the day you enroll, so you don’t have to worry about your tuition increases each year. By following the terms in your student agreement, you can guarantee that your tuition stays the same until the day you graduate. Now that’s a smart and secure investment. At many other colleges it could be much higher. More information on the fixed tuition pledge can be found in the student catalog.
Value of in demand skills
Science, technology, engineering, math, and healthcare, or STEM + H, are some of the most in demand career fields. That is why ECPI University specializes in offering programs in these areas. When you learn a skill employers are looking for, you can expect to have more opportunities when searching for a career.
In 2017, LinkedIn did a report on the industries with the highest median annual wages. Check out the list to the right.*
Financial assistance is available to help students pay for their education. Student aid is awarded based on the applicant’s need. Financial aid programs include Federal Pell Grant, Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Parental Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS), Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), Federal Perkins Loan and Federal Work Study.
Other financial assistance programs include:
- Grants and Federal Student Loan Programs
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Virginia Employment Commission Grants
- Veterans Benefits
- Job Location and Development
- Tuition Assistance Student Loan Program (TASL)
Want to know what your annual estimated tuition and fees would be for ECPI University? Use this free Financial Planning Tool. Simply click this button, fill out the simple form and get your results NOW!
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Computer and Information Science $7,992 Electronics Engineering Technology $7,992 Mechanical Engineering Technology $7,992 Master of Science in Information Systems $6,480 Master of Science in Cybersecurity $6,480
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Practical Nursing $7,992 AAS Nursing $8,964 RN to BSN $6,648 BS to BSN* $10,500* Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) $8,220 Master of Science in Nursing $6,480 MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner $4,896
* BS to BSN Tuition Cost is per Quarter.
- Health Science
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester AAS Emergency Medical Services $4,956 BS Radiologic Sciences $6,648 Dental Assisting $6,660 Medical Assisting $6,660 Health Information Management $6,660 Healthcare Administration $7,128 Surgical Technology $7,992 Diagnostic Medical Sonography $8,964 Physical Therapist Assistant $8,964 Medical Radiography $8,964
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester BS Business Administration $7,668 MS Business Administration $6,480
- Criminal Justice
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Criminal Justice $6,840
- Culinary Arts
Degree Name Tuition Per Semester Food Service Management $6,660 Culinary Arts $7,992 Culinary Arts, and Applied Nutrition $7,992 Baking and Pastry Arts $7,992
*Programs offered at the Northern Virginia campus are an additional $228 per semester.
At other colleges, fees can sometimes add 10-30% to the total cost of your education. At ECPI University, we keep our fee’s low and tell you about them up-front.
|Technology Fee: Only $390 ($240 for graduate programs, $327 for MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner)|
|The Technology fee includes the use of mobile computing devices, learning platforms, technology support, and other technology equipment necessary to complete courses.|
|Use of textbooks and electronic textbooks for the time needed to complete your courses is provided at no cost. If you wish to permanently own your textbooks, you may purchase them from ECPI University’s bookstore, or any other retailer you choose.|
- Additional Fees for Undergraduate Students
- Application Fee, one-time non-refundable fee: $45
- Registration Fee: $55
- Background Check Fee (applicable programs): Varies
- High School, GED or College Transcript Request: Fee Varies
- Additional Fees for Graduate Students
- Application Fee, one-time non-refundable fee: $50
- Transcript Fee, per copy: $10 for urgent handling and $5 for normal processing
- Certification Fee: $15 per certification (limit two)
- Credit Reinstatement Fee: $250/credit
- Preparatory/Foundational Course(s): $250 per credit, after Graduate Admissions review. Student may be required to take one or more foundational courses
- MBA Fast Track course(s): $100 per course
- Master’s Preparatory course(s) are billed at the undergraduate Technology Fee rate.
Ways to make college more affordable
- Explore Tuition Reimbursement – Much of ECPI University’s success has been built upon its relationships with employers. Many of them have been so pleased with the graduates they have hired that they now offer all of their employees the opportunity to attend ECPI University. Contact the admissions office to see if your employer participates.
- Scholarships – We offer a variety of scholarships to help fund the cost of your education. In 2017, ECPI University awarded more than $9 million to our students. Please visit our scholarship page for more information.
- Talk with an ECPI University Student Finance Advisor – Need help exploring your options? ECPI University Student Finance Advisors are experts in their field. They can help you with the search.