Whether you’re fresh out of high school, new to the college scene, or you’ve tried college before, ECPI University offers the kind of supportive environment that can help you succeed. ECPI University’s faculty members are dedicated to helping you get the most out of your education. And with small class sizes, they are highly-accessible and there for you when you need some extra help. To learn more about ECPI University and its commitment to excellence, please visit the Media Center to view newsletters, social media, and videos.
Just like a family creates a support system to mold children into young adults, ECPI University offers a support system to help our student’s transition into working world. From the moment they arrive on campus, there are people tracking their progress and offering help when needed. There’s one-on-one tutoring, classes dedicated to developing time management and study habits, and career service advisors who help graduates write resumes, practicing interviewing skills, and craft a comprehensive job search strategy. Perhaps that’s why nearly 95 percent of ECPI University students would refer a friend to our school. To learn more about ECPI University and its commitment to excellence, please visit the Media Center to view newsletters, social media, and videos.
- Title IX Coordinator
- Pursuant to Title IX and its regulations (34 C.F.R. Part 106), ECPI University’s Title IX Coordinator is the designated University official with primary responsibility for coordinating the University's compliance with Title IX and other federal and state laws and regulations relating to sex-based discrimination.
- Cheryl Salter
Title IX/Section 504 Coordinator
- 5555 Greenwich Rd., Suite 600
Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23462
- Why ECPI
- Information About the University
- Accreditation and Licensure
- Facilities and Services for Students,
- Our History