Has your career progress slowed a bit? Are you looking to regain your competitive advantage? A Master’s degree could be the stepping stone you’ve been looking for. Earning a Master’s degree is one way of telling prospective employers that you have developed professional maturity and can capably identify problems, develop solutions, and manage complex projects.
Like all degrees ECPI University offers, you can expect:
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Flexible schedules
- Accelerated pace – finish in as little as 16 months
- Hands-on learning
- Small class sizes
Once you’ve graduated, you will have an educational asset that can serve you for the rest of your life. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, you will be more likely to be employed, and according to the U.S. Census Bureau, you can earn significantly greater income. Interested? Contact us today… it could be the best decision you ever made!
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering with a Concentration in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- With Concentrations in Cyber Operations and Cybersecurity Policy
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Management with a Concentration in Homeland Security Management
- Master of Science in Management with a Concentration in Human Resources Management
- Master of Science in Management with a Concentration in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)