Management Master's - Organizational Leadership Online Degree Program Overview
Instigate positive change with a concentration in Organizational Leadership
The concentration area of Organizational Leadership is an appropriate field of study for those who intend to pursue a career in management. Leadership and management go hand in hand. The success of an organization relies heavily on great leaders who understand how to manage a team to reach organizational goals. If you feel like you encompass the skills of a leader, a concentration in Organizational Leadership could be a good fit for you. In an Organizational Leadership role, you will be in responsible for developing and supporting organizational needs in a complex professional environment. This concentration area focuses on providing knowledge and skills to apply the principles and concepts related to management and leadership.
Through ECPI’s year-round schedule, you could earn a 100% Online Master of Science Degree in Management with a Concentration in Organizational Leadership in as little as 16 months.
Management Master's - Organizational Leadership Online Degree
|Course ID||Course Name||Credits|
|MGT520||MGT520 – Organizational Behavior and Leadership||3.00|
|MGT524||MGT524 – Ethics and Corporate Responsibility||3.00|
|MGT528||MGT528 – Business Research and Analysis||3.00|
|MGT532||MGT532 – Organizational Change and Development||3.00|
|MGT560||MGT560 – Strategic Human Resources Management||3.00|
|MGT575||MGT575 Modern Management Models||3.00|
|MGT585||MGT585 – Cultural Issues in Management||3.00|
|MGT604||MGT604 – Management and Strategy||3.00|
|MGT615||MGT615 – Management Capstone||3.00|
|Credit Hour(s) total||27.00|
Visit the ECPI University Catalog for the most current program information.
ECPI University’s 100 Online Organizational Leadership concentration gives students the opportunity to develop the essential aspects of leadership and management. Through this program, students could gain the intelligence necessary to leading contemporary organizations. The Organizational Leadership concentration could prepare students to lead and to manage people and processes in a multicultural, global and often virtual environment. Developing the ability to make complex, strategic decisions and to implement best practices, policies, and procedures are key points emphasized.
Course topics will cover:
- Essentials of Leadership
- Open Source Leadership
- Talent Management
A broad spectrum of career options are available to a graduate with a concentration in Organizational Leadership.
Top careers in this field include:
- Benefits Administrator
- Customer Service Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Training Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Program Administrator
- Training Specialist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Development Director
- Industrial Production Manager
- Merchandise Manager
Upon completion of the 100% Online Master of Science in Management, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Apply strategic, tactical and operational knowledge to key business functions in support of organizational mission and vision.
- Employ research methods, information and organizational knowledge to make viable business decisions that expand competitive advantage.
- Design an efficient, integrated organizational structure leveraging human resources, technology and innovative techniques.
- Develop culturally conscious leadership and human resource management strategies that promote effective business operations.
- Demonstrate ethical, organizational and managerial responsibility.
The Organizational Leadership concentration prepares students to lead and to manage people and processes in a multicultural, global and often a virtual environment. Developing the ability to make complex, strategic decisions and to implement best practices, policies, and procedures is emphasized.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Analyze legal and regulatory issues that affect the workforce.
- Develop strategies for leading and managing contemporary organizations on a global basis.
- Demonstrate professional communication techniques for small and large audiences, including written, electronic, and interpersonal communication.
- Create an ethical and responsible organizational culture and climate.