Siemens Employees and Families
ECPI University offers all Siemens employees and their dependents the opportunity to have access to a variety of educational benefits.
For over 50 years, ECPI University has offered a student-centered learning environment that promotes the enhancement of each student’s professional and personal life through education. With a flexible schedule that includes day, night, weekend on campus options and online delivery, you will be able to find a schedule that works for you.
As a Siemens employee or dependent, you have access to benefits, such as:
- Scholarship match for remitted tuition assistance and private payments up to 15% of tuition and fees.
- No registration or transcript review fees.
- Available to all active employees and their dependents.
- Continuing Education and Certification discounts.
- High quality, industry-driven education.
- One on one student services.
ECPI University matches employer contributions dollar for dollar up to a limited amount annually and for entire degree program. Contact your University Partnerships Manager for more information.