Siemens Employees and Families
ECPI University offers all Siemens employees and their dependents the opportunity to have access to a variety of educational benefits.
For over 50 years, ECPI University has offered a student-centered learning environment that promotes the enhancement of each student’s professional and personal life through education. With a flexible schedule that includes day, night, weekend on campus options and online delivery, you will be able to find a schedule that works for you.
As a Siemens employee or dependent, you have access to benefits, such as:
- Scholarship match for remitted tuition assistance and private payments up to 15% of tuition and fees.
- No registration or transcript review fees.
- Available to all active employees and their dependents.
- Continuing Education and Certification discounts.
- High quality, industry-driven education.
- One on one student services.
ECPI University matches employer contributions dollar for dollar up to a limited amount annually and for entire degree program. Contact your University Partnerships Manager for more information.
Explore our degree programs and learn how ECPI University could help you further your education! For more information about this EPP, send us an email and/or Apply Now.