ECPI University Rams eSports
ECPI University students enrolled in any Master’s, Bachelor's, Associates, or diploma programs are eligible to try out and participate (if selected) in the ECPI University Varsity eSports Scholarship program.
Scholarship amounts vary and may provide awards of up to $5,000 to reduce student loan debt in the final semester of your program. To learn more, please contact admissions, see your financial assistance advisor or any eSports program coach for more details!
To be eligible you must:
- Try out and be accepted as either a Varsity Player or Practice Squad Player for the ECPI University eSports team
- Be enrolled and regularly attend ECPI University as a full-time student
- Have a good attendance record
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA (or better)
- Attend regularly schedule eSports Team practice sessions and tournaments
ECPI University awards in excess of $8 million in scholarships each year. These are funds to help you pay for your education that you do not have to pay back, and reward you for your commitment to earn your degree. To be eligible for this or any EPCI University Scholarship, students must meet the minimum requirements stated above, any requirements for the specific scholarship you are applying for and:
- Applicants must have applied and been accepted for admissions to ECPI University for the respective academic year of award
- Applicants must meet the ECPI University entrance requirements