Enterprise Partnership Program
DISCOVER ECPI UNIVERSITY’S ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR DEPENDENTS
Employees and their dependents have access to many education benefits through ECPI University’s Enterprise Partnership Program.
ECPI University has a long history of strong partnerships with some of the top companies and organizations across the United States. In developing these partnerships, we’ve been able to provide our students with career-focused, industry-based experiences and opportunities that will serve them well in their education and future professional careers.
WHAT IS THE ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM?
ECPI University recognizes productivity, employee recruitment and retention are all key areas that impact your business. Investing in your company through your employees is the best way to ensure growth and long-term stability. The Enterprise Partnership Program (EPP) is a no cost benefit to the employer requiring minimal administrative effort.
The EPP was designed to assist employers in providing employee growth opportunities through hands-on, skills-based education. ECPI University has created a program whereby affiliation extends scholarships to eligible employees and their dependents (spouse and children). Partnership agreements can be adapted to the needs of the organization.
- Active employees & dependents are eligible
- Scholarship match up to 15% of the total tuition & fee charges
- No registration or transcript review fees
- All ECPI University programs and degrees covered
Through a year-round schedule, a bachelor’s degree in as little as 2.5 years and associate’s degree in 1.5 years is attainable, upscaling your employees quickly. ECPI University has an accelerated program to accommodate their work schedule in the growing fields of Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Health Science, Nursing and Culinary Arts.
Why ECPI University?
- Career-focused education
- Industry based curriculum that prepares students for your company’s needs
- Accelerated learning format
- Convenient access to quality education
- Knowledgeable admissions staff & financial assistance options
- Day, evening, and weekend schedules available
- Class formats in seat, online or a combination of both, and remote synchronous learning
Interested in learning more about the Enterprise Partnership Program at ECPI University? Contact us today to get started!