Recognizing the Value of Experience
Your Experience Matters...
We’ve helped many students reduce the cost of their degrees, as well as the time it takes to graduate, by granting credit for prior education, military training and experience, proven skills, and more. See all the ways, in addition to coursework, you can earn credit towards your degree.
CREDIT FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
Here are some other ways to apply credit towards your diploma or degree program:
- Professional, vocational, and technical courses and examinations approved through the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Academic coursework from international institutions, based on an approved evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (www.naces.org)
- Standardized college level examinations (CLEP, DSST, AP, ECE)
- University challenge exams
- Military occupational specialties and experience
MILITARY COURSES AND EXPERIENCE
Voted two consecutive years as the Military Times’ #1 school in the nation for military and veteran education, ECPI makes it our priority to ensure that our veterans and service members are getting the most credit possible from their military experience and training. Our experienced evaluation team will review military credit recommendations by the American Council on Education (ACE) to award applicable credit, saving you time and money in pursuing your degree.