ECPI University Named Best Value for MSN-Family Nurse Practitioner Program
ECPI University is pleased to announce that its Master of Science in Nursing-Family Practitioner program has been selected as a “Best Value” by GraduateNursingEDU.org, a website designed to be a free, full-access, and fully objective resource for aspiring clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists. In it, you will find:
- State-by-state licensing guides to help you understand state requirements for entering advanced practice
- Guides on degree options for BSN-educated nurses, non-traditional nursing students coming from other backgrounds, and ADN-prepared nurses looking to accelerate their path to advanced practice
- Guides on national certification options for primary APRN roles, as well as patient population focus and specialty
- Career guides on the paths to take for moving into various advanced clinical and non-clinical rolls
- Salary information for APRNs specific to each state
- Blogs that provide a nurse’s perspective and unique insights on current and emerging issues that affect APRNs
When selecting schools for its Best Value list, GraduateNursingEDU looks for schools that combine quality with affordability. In addition, it also includes information about:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Online Study Options
- Special Exam Prep Offerings
- Job Placement Rates
- FNP Certification Exam First-Time Pass Rates
Every school on this list is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
At ECPI University’s College of Nursing, we have always delivered extraordinary value. Our MSN-Family Nurse Practitioner program can prepare you to treat patients of all ages, diagnosing illnesses, prescribing drugs, ordering diagnostic tests, and performing physical exams.
Moreover, as a working nurse, we know you can’t just put your career on hold while you go back to school. That’s why we offer this program completely online to accommodate your busy schedule. Upon completion, graduates are able to provide primary care and/or specialty nursing in ambulatory, and long-term care settings. Moreover, by earning this advanced degree, you can be eligible for positions in a variety of heath environments, such as:
- Provider Offices
- Public Health Departments
- Urgent Care
- Industrial Settings/Occupational Health
What’s more, our program is also offered in a year-round, accelerated format which allows you to earn your Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner in just 22 months. If you’re ready to take your nursing career to the next level, take a moment and connect with one of ECPI University’s helpful admission advisors. They’ll be happy to show you why ECPI University’s College of Nursing is such a great value.
It could be the Best Decision You Ever Make!
DISCLAIMER – ECPI University makes no claim, warranty, or guarantee as to actual employability or earning potential to current, past or future students or graduates of any educational program we offer. The ECPI University website is published for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on the ECPI.edu domain; however, no warranty of accuracy is made. No contractual rights, either expressed or implied, are created by its content.
Gainful Employment Information – Master of Science in Nursing