Articulation Agreements Sentara College of Health Sciences School of Nursing
ECPI University’s articulation agreement with Sentara College of Health Sciences School of Nursing gives Sentara graduates the automatic admission into ECPI’s Master of Science degree in Nursing program (View Articulation Agreement).
Students accepted into the program will be admitted following verification that all programmatic requirements have been met. Additionally, the graduate must:
- Complete a personal interview with ECPI University Admissions
- Complete a graduate application for admission and the enrollment agreement
- Be a graduate of Sentara College of Health Sciences School of Nursing
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 for all undergraduate coursework
- Have a current resume and unencumbered RN license
Each new students will be assigned a program advisor and will receive continuous communication regarding programs and activities. Upon receipt of the ECPI university application, they will be provided with an individualized curriculum plan form their assigned advisor.
Return to: Community College Alliance Partnerships page