Articulation Agreements Tidewater Community College
ECPI University's articulation agreement with Tidewater Community College (TCC) provides TCC Information Systems Technology graduates automatic admission into ECPI University's Bachelor of Science degree program in Computer Information Science with a major in Cyber and Network Security - (View Articulation Agreement). To gain automatic admission, applicant must:
- Have earned his/her associate’s degree within five years of her application to ECPI University
- Complete an interview with an ECPI University admissions representative
- Submit official transcripts from TCC
- Have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher throughout associate’s degree program
- Have achieved a C or better in all courses applied to the degree program and have completed all courses applied to the degree within the past ten years. No distinction will be made for courses earned through dual enrollment, Advanced Placement, military training, or CLEP.
Students who transfer from TCC will have their application fee waived and receive a 20 percent reduction in per semester charges for full-time registration (does not include book or learning resource charges).
Return to: Community College Alliance Partnerships page