DAISY Award Nomination
Created in 1999 in memory of J. Patrick Barnes, The Daisy Foundation is a nonprofit organization that honors extraordinary nurses and their compassionate care for patients and their families. Today the Daisy Award is one of the most highly-regarded recognitions given in the nursing community. In 2023, ECPI University joined on as a DAISY partner school, to recognize outstanding nursing faculty members throughout the entire University system.
Thank an exceptional ECPI University nursing faculty member by nominating them for a DAISY Award!
ECPI University is looking to honor current nursing faculty who:
- Serve as role models and mentors for professional nursing
- Demonstrate innovative teaching and learning strategies
- Engage with students with care, confidence, patience, integrity, and flexibility
- Develop collaborative working relationships with students and colleagues
- Contribute in extraordinary ways to students and their campus