Thank you for visiting our online financial aid office for ECPI University. This site will help guide you through the financial aid process. Please click the Get Help in the menu above if you need help.
All steps must be completed in order to process your financial aid.
- FA User ID and Password. Your FA User ID and Password can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Entrance Counseling - What you need and What to expect
- Master Promissory Note - What you need and What to expect
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement - What is it and What to Expect
After reviewing all the steps you can start the application process
Please note that the school code for ECPI University is 010198.
Parents - Parent Plus Loan.
Available to parents of dependent students only. As a parent, you may wish to take advantage of this low interest federal loan program to help pay education expenses. Credit requirements apply. What you need
and What to expect
Graduates - Exit Counseling.
Before you graduate, regulations require that you complete an exit counseling session
. The counseling session provides information about how to manage your student loans after college.
Veterans - Applying for Benefits.
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers their dedication and commitment to help veterans get the services they have earned. Our nation's veterans deserve no less. The Department of Veterans Affairs continues to expand the forms that can be submitted online. We encourage you to take advantage of your GI Bill® Benefits
Congratulations on making the decision to continue your education with ECPI University