Government IT Contractor Expanding Operations in Fairfax County, VA
ECPI University Has Grads Ready to Interview
Mission Services, Inc. (MSI), a government IT contractor based in Fairfax County, Virginia, has announced plans to expand its operations, creating 400 new jobs. Founded in 2010, MSI provides IT support services to federal agencies and commercial clients with specialties in intelligence analysis services, cybersecurity, enterprise architecture, systems engineering and support services.
“The proximity to our customers, as well as the talent we need to make this company succeed, are some of the many reasons we decided to expand in Virginia,” said Mission Services President Venkatesh Joshi in a statement published in Virginia Business. “In addition to its proximity to federal agency headquarters, Northern Virginia’s critical IT infrastructure provides a foundation for MSI’s dynamic workforce. This region is a critical network access point in supporting today’s global internet traffic. It hosts prominent commercial internet exchange points and has been one of the most active data center markets in the country.”
- Cyber and Network Security – Create and build networks in Windows, CISCO, and UNIX environments, and design and implement network security plans to keep hackers at bay and networks secure.
- Software Development – Learn to develop efficient and scalable programs, mobile and web applications, and cloud-based software using languages and technologies such as Java, C#, Python, HTML5/CSS, Android, jQuery, Cloud providers, and MongoDB.
- Web Design and Development – Develop knowledge in wide range of areas, including web page and web site design, user experience (UX) design, web client and server scripting, database design and scripting, programming, digital media optimized for web-based delivery, accessible web page interfaces, and interactive, data-driven web pages.
- Cloud Computing – Learn to set up servers and software clients, create large storage solutions, utilize cloud technologies, and deploy thin applications for large, medium, and small organizational networks.
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity – Designed to prepare students for leadership in information technology security, this program is primarily based on the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security program requirements for designation as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense
All of ECPI University’s programs are developed in consultation with industry professionals to ensure that curriculum is current and relevant to the employment marketplace. Moreover, ECPI University sets itself apart because it offers all of its programs in an accelerated, year-round format. That means you can earn a Bachelor of Science degree in as little as 2.5 years or a Master’s degree in as little as than 16 months.
So, what are you waiting for? Why not compete for some of today’s most desirable jobs, jobs like the ones being created by employers like Mission Services, Inc. Take a moment and connect with ECPI University’s Northern Virginia campus. One of our helpful admissions advisors will be happy to help you explore all of your options.
It could be the Best Decision You Ever Make!
DISCLAIMER – ECPI University makes no claim, warranty, or guarantee as to actual employability or earning potential to current, past or future students or graduates of any educational program we offer. The ECPI University website is published for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on the ECPI.edu domain; however, no warranty of accuracy is made. No contractual rights, either expressed or implied, are created by its content.
Gainful Employment Information – Cybersecurity - Master’s
Gainful Employment Information – Web Development - Bachelor’s
Gainful Employment Information – Cloud Computing - Bachelor’s
Gainful Employment Information – Software Development - Bachelor’s
Gainful Employment Information – Cyber and Network Security - Bachelor’s