Military and Veteran’s Education
ECPI University is dedicated to serving the men and women who serve the nation. We value not just their service to the country, but also what they add to ECPI University’s student body…their leadership, experience and maturity. In appreciation to their service, ECPI University is proud to:
- Be a Yellow Ribbon participant and approved to offer VA Benefits
- Participate in the GI Bill ®*, Tuition Assistance, and Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Host a VA representative on campus through the VetSuccess on Campus (VSOC) program
- Be Listed as a Top Military-Friendly University by Military Advanced Education
- Offer base locations at three military installations in Virginia and Georgia
- Approved by the Air Force to offer on-line baccalaureate degree programs to Airman participating in the Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
- Partner with the Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAP)
- Support Military Spouses by partnering with the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCCA) program
ECPI University encourages all Active Duty, Reservist, and Veterans using Veterans Benefits to visit the VA website and carefully evaluate their options and benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill ®*, the Forever GI Bill®, and other available programs before making a decision. In addition to supporting the men and who serve or have served, ECPI University supports their family members. Spouses using the MyCAA program can retrieve valuable information by visiting the https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa/get-started There are many things to consider before choosing which benefit to select and whether or not to participate in the Active-Duty or Reserve GI Bill ®*, or Military Spouse programs.
Please take a moment to view our Principles of Excellence.