Military Spouse Information
Here at ECPI University we fully understand the many sacrifices you have made as a military spouse and we are dedicated to helping you achieve your educational goals. We know that there have been many challenges and hurdles throughout your time with the military, but your education should not be one of them!
- For children and spouses of Service members who died in the line of duty after Sept 10, 2001
- Provides same benefits as CH 33, Post/9-11 GI Bill.
- VA and colleges that are part of the program split part of tuition not covered by normal GI Bill® payments
- It covers tuition at private schools that is above highest in-state tuition rate
- ECPI University is in this program!
- A workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance for licenses, certifications, or Associate’s degrees to pursue an occupation or career field.
- Spouses married to members of the National Guard and Reserves in the same pay grades are also eligible.