Non-Degree Seeking Students
Non-Degree Seeking (NDS) program overview
- ECPI provides opportunities for individuals, including Active Duty Military students, who are not seeking a degree, but need to take courses at ECPI for college credit. Typically, these are courses taken for transfer credit or degree completion purposes.
Non-Degree Seeking students need to be aware that:
- Certain courses may require prerequisites and those must still be met.
- Non-degree seeking students are not permitted to take graduate level courses.
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive Financial Aid.
- Degree-seeking students receive priority registration for courses.
- Permission to take a course as a non-degree student does not guarantee admission to degree-seeking status.
Click here to enroll into the NDS Program
Print, complete, sign and fax the agreement with a copy of your Web Progress Report to 757-257-0064 – Attention: Rebecca Timmons. Please indicate what class or classes you want to take on the 1st page of the enrollment agreement (please include the course name and number).