Non-Degree Seeking Students
Non-Degree Seeking (NDS) program overview
- ECPI provides opportunities for individuals, including Active Duty Military students, who are not seeking a degree, but need to take courses at ECPI for college credit. Typically, these are courses taken for transfer credit or degree completion purposes.
- Non-Degree Seeking (NDS) students may take up to 2 courses per 5 week session before enrolling in a degree program.
Non-Degree Seeking students need to be aware that:
- Certain courses may require prerequisites and those must still be met.
- Non-degree seeking students are not permitted to take graduate level courses.
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive Financial Aid.
- Degree-seeking students receive priority registration for courses.
- Permission to take a course as a non-degree student does not guarantee admission to degree-seeking status.
Click here to enroll into the NDS Program
Print, complete, sign and fax the agreement with a copy of your Web Progress Report to 757-257-0064 – Attention: Rebecca Timmons. Please indicate what class or classes you want to take on the 1st page of the enrollment agreement (please include the course name and number).
Our Online Platform
Below is the link to our MOODLE tutorial; it’s an interactive flash video that is approximately 20 minutes in length. MOODLE is the platform that you would use to access your classroom. Please go through the tutorial and write down any questions that you have.