The moment you enroll, you begin a lifelong association with ECPI University’s Career Services Department from Freshman Orientation to when you approach the final phase of your education. Career Service Advisors will:
- Review the basics of resume & cover letter writing
- Teach Interviewing skills & coaching through mock Interviews
- Help you find an externship to apply what you've learned in a professional setting
- Assist you in developing a job search strategy
This prepares you to make the most of your campuses Career Fairs which occur several times a year, include the participation of up to 50 employers at a time, with some of the nation’s top companies who are looking to hire.
Even in this age of social distancing, ECPI University’s Career Service Department is bridging the gap between students/graduates and employers by:
- Hosting a virtual calendar of events to include employer info sessions, workshops, and hiring events
- Lining up guest speakers to offer guidance on what it takes to work for a company and be successful in your career
- Sending daily customized job leads for your field of study
Most importantly, as an ECPI University graduate, you enjoy ongoing career service support. No matter how many years it’s been since you graduated, we are always here to help when you’re ready to make a change.