What Are Hybrid Classes?
Interested in earning your degree, but not having to be in class multiple days a week? Hybrid classes, a blend of online and in-person instruction gives you the best education in a format that makes sense to your learning style and your schedule. Here is how it works:
- Monday-Thursday: Work online at your own pace, at home or wherever you study best. Complete assignments as you go and ask your instructors questions via our online learning system, Canvas.
- Friday and Saturday: Arrive at an ECPI University campus to meet and interact with your instructor and classmates in person. Enjoy the accountability of in-person instruction and getting to know and network with your classmates.
Benefits of Hybrid Education for College Students
- Study from home: You can complete your homework on your own time and wherever you choose.
- Interact in person with instructor and students: Worried solely online education would leave you feeling disconnected? With hybrid education, you can still be in a classroom (just not each night).
- Work towards your degree: Work and family commitments can be better met through the hybrid schedule with the majority of your homework free to do at your own pace.
- Get the best of both worlds: With a blend of instruction and freedom, hybrid education is a way to get your degree on your terms and enjoy the process as you learn.
What Are Students Saying About ECPI University Hybrid Classes?
“I never thought I could finish a degree on my own terms. ECPI made it easy for me to do just that. It was the best decision I ever made!”
- Jade Good, Mechatronics Graduate
Want to Learn More About Hybrid Classes at ECPI University?
Connect with us today to find out if hybrid classes are just what you need to earn your degree!
*Hybrid Schedules are not available at all campus locations. Contact us TODAY to learn more!