ECPI University Students Could Go from Zero to Bachelor’s in 2.5 Years (or less)!
Did you know the average time it takes for a student to earn their bachelor’s degree is over 5 years according to research?*
ECPI University students, however, do earn their degrees in less than half that time! Most of our graduates DO earn their bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years!
That one simple statement though, oftentimes raises many questions, such as:
- Are ECPI University students earning the same degree as students at other colleges?
- How can someone even earn a degree that quickly? Is it a real degree?
- What is being taught at other Universities that is not being taught at ECPI University?
The simple fact is that ECPI University’s year-round classes allow students to learn when traditional students are on break (summer break, fall break, winter break, spring break, etc.). Our year round schedule means our students can graduate sooner with the same academic credentials as their traditional university peers!
You Earn the Same Amount of Credits for a Bachelor’s Degree at ECPI University!
It takes around 120 college credits to earn a bachelor’s degree from accredited colleges and universities. ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas.
As such, we are held to the same standards as any 4 year state university!
Contact The Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of ECPI University.
How Does the Schedule at ECPI University Work?
ECPI University students attend 5 week terms, usually taking 2 classes per term. This model allows students to engage at the highest level with caring faculty on those two subjects, and earn credit frequently, and faster than a traditional university. Upon successful completion of a 5-week term, a student earns 4-6 semester credits, in each of the 10 terms per year.
What Are the Benefits of Accelerated Learning?
First and foremost, highly engaged, accelerated learning results in much higher rates of success! You are more likely to successfully complete your program. These are just a few of the numerous other benefits:
- Graduate sooner and start working in your chosen field while students at other colleges are still in school stressing over making it to graduation.
- More frequent start times mean you do not have to wait for fall or spring semester to dive into your education! And, if you make a mistake, it is not a big deal. At other colleges it may mean delaying your graduation by 6 months, but at our university it may only mean weeks, or even no change to your graduation date. Employers also love that there are quality, career-focused graduates ready to start their career year-round.
- Focus on your degree program with an accelerated pace without the distraction of long breaks or multiple subjects to study at the same time!
- Be around other students who are just as serious about their education as you are! The maturity and camaraderie among our students raises everyone up, including the faculty and staff!
Is Accelerated Learning Right for Me?
ECPI University is not for everyone. Our admissions process will help you determine if you are prepared for an accelerated program. Two qualities can help you succeed in an accelerated university program; passion and persistence! Earning any bachelor’s degree takes time, hard work, and dedication. If you provide the hard work and dedication, we will save you some time and improve your ability to get to the finish line! If this sounds like it might be right for you, then what are you waiting for? CONTACT US TODAY!