All Navy personnel are eligible to participate in any of ECPI’s NCPDLP Degree Programs. However, the Navy has matched specific ratings with specific degree programs to make maximum use of military training and experiences in order to fulfill degree requirements. To find out what degree matches best with your rating, click on the Ratings Roadmap link.
- Check Ratings and Roadmaps
Find out what degree you are eligible for based on your rating. Also, look at what courses are required and what credits you may have already earned from military training.
- Look at the Degree Programs
See which distance learning delivery methods are used for the program. Get familiar with the curriculum and course descriptions.
Specific Eligibility Requirements
Applicants MUST meet the following requirements to enroll in the NCPDLP at ECPI:
- A combined ASVAB score greater than 100 on the ARPC (arithmetic reasoning and paragraph comprehension) sections of the exam.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
If an applicant cannot fulfill the ASVAB requirement, then ONE of the following would be required for admission into College in addition to possessing a High School Diploma or GED:
- A combined verbal/math SAT score of 950 or greater
- An ACT score of 20 or greater
- An applicant who has previously earned an Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited college within the past 10 years
- An applicant who has previously earned a Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college within the past 10 years
Student Responsibilities and Documentation
It is the student’s responsibility to provide proof of their SAT, ACT, or ASVAB scores. Proof may be provided in the form of an official high school or college transcript that includes the SAT or ACT scores or an official letter from the College Board (SAT) or ACT.
For the ASVAB scores, official documentation from the applicable branch of the service may be provided. Student copies of SAT, ACT, ASVAB or test scores are not acceptable. Documentation may also be satisfied upon received of a Navy SMART as long as the requisite information is included in that document.